activyl-for-dog

Activyl for Dogs

(0 reviews)

Get Activyl for dog Now.

Buy Now
0 Times Redeemed
39 Views

Activyl for Dogs

Activyl for dog Flea Spot-On For Dogs:

Activyl for dogs is a one-time monthly spot-on treatment that kills adult fleas and prevents re-infestations. It kills adult fleas within 8 hours of application and actively attacks flea larvae for four weeks. The waterproof solution is a safe flea treatment for 8 weeks and older puppies and dogs. Quick to dry and easy to apply, Activyl is an absolute flea treatment for puppies and dogs.

Activyl for dogs is a fast acting flea treatment that kills adult fleas and flea larvae in dogs. It gives strong protection against fleas for a span of four weeks. With adulticidal and larvicidal properties, the active ingredient indoxacarb kills adult fleas within 8 hours and eliminates flea larvae for an entire month.

Manufactured by Merck Animal Health, Activyl topical treatment kills parasites through the method of bioactivation. The method involves activating indoxacarb through flea’s own enzymes. Once activated, it destroys fleas, and larvae by impeding nerve transmission, paralyzing and finally kills. The odor-free, waterproof treatment suits eight weeks and older puppies and dogs.

Key Benefits:
  • Fast action treatment that kills fleas within 8 hours.
  • Attacks flea eggs and larvae, and thus stops the multiplication of these external parasites.
  • It uses new technology to control flea.
  • Waterproof treatment that remains effective even after pets get wet.
  • Prevents flea re-infestations.
  • Assists in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
  • Odorless topical treatment that remains effective even after exposure to sunlight.

The direction of use:  See this Link

Safety: 
  • Do not use on puppies younger than 8 weeks of age.
  • Avoid children and pets to play or groom the treated pet until the application site is dry.
  • Avoid any contact with the pet’s eyes and mouth.
  • Stop the pet from licking the application site as ingestion of Activyl is harmful.
  • Ingestion may result in excessive salivation, abnormal shaking of the head, licking of the face and squinting.
  • Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water. Otherwise, it may result in skin irritation.
  • Consult a veterinarian, if the pet shows any signs of a reaction.

Leave a Comment

Company

Amazon